The History Of The Company
- The company was incepted under the entrepreneurship of Alfred KÃƒƒÃ‚ƒÃƒ‚Ã‚ƒÃƒƒÃ‚‚Ãƒ‚Ã‚ƒÃƒƒÃ‚ƒÃƒ‚Ã‚†ÃƒƒÃ‚‚Ãƒ‚Ã‚’ÃƒƒÃ‚ƒÃƒ‚Ã‚ƒÃƒƒÃ‚‚Ãƒ‚Ã‚‚ÃƒƒÃ‚ƒÃƒ‚Ã‚‚ÃƒƒÃ‚‚Ãƒ‚Ã‚¤rcher. He had made major contribution for the progress of WÃƒƒÃ‚ƒÃƒ‚Ã‚ƒÃƒƒÃ‚‚Ãƒ‚Ã‚ƒÃƒƒÃ‚ƒÃƒ‚Ã‚†ÃƒƒÃ‚‚Ãƒ‚Ã‚’ÃƒƒÃ‚ƒÃƒ‚Ã‚ƒÃƒƒÃ‚‚Ãƒ‚Ã‚‚ÃƒƒÃ‚ƒÃƒ‚Ã‚‚ÃƒƒÃ‚‚Ãƒ‚Ã‚¼rttemberg.
- At the age of 23, in 1924 KÃƒƒÃ‚ƒÃƒ‚Ã‚ƒÃƒƒÃ‚‚Ãƒ‚Ã‚ƒÃƒƒÃ‚ƒÃƒ‚Ã‚†ÃƒƒÃ‚‚Ãƒ‚Ã‚’ÃƒƒÃ‚ƒÃƒ‚Ã‚ƒÃƒƒÃ‚‚Ãƒ‚Ã‚‚ÃƒƒÃ‚ƒÃƒ‚Ã‚‚ÃƒƒÃ‚‚Ãƒ‚Ã‚¤rcher completed his studies at the Technischen Hochschule Stuttgart and started working for his fatherÃƒƒÃ‚ƒÃƒ‚Ã‚ƒÃƒƒÃ‚‚Ãƒ‚Ã‚ƒÃƒƒÃ‚ƒÃƒ‚Ã‚‚ÃƒƒÃ‚‚Ãƒ‚Ã‚¢ÃƒƒÃ‚ƒÃƒ‚Ã‚ƒÃƒƒÃ‚‚Ãƒ‚Ã‚‚ÃƒƒÃ‚ƒÃƒ‚Ã‚¢ÃƒƒÃ‚‚Ãƒ‚Ã‚‚ÃƒƒÃ‚‚Ãƒ‚Ã‚¬ÃƒƒÃ‚ƒÃƒ‚Ã‚ƒÃƒƒÃ‚‚Ãƒ‚Ã‚‚ÃƒƒÃ‚ƒÃƒ‚Ã‚¢ÃƒƒÃ‚‚Ãƒ‚Ã‚„ÃƒƒÃ‚‚Ãƒ‚Ã‚¢s company. Later he developed it into an engineering office.
- In 1935, he set up an another company in Stuttgart-Bad Cannstatt to develop his own product ideas in the field of heating technology. He manufactured and patented ÃƒƒÃ‚ƒÃƒ‚Ã‚ƒÃƒƒÃ‚‚Ãƒ‚Ã‚ƒÃƒƒÃ‚ƒÃƒ‚Ã‚‚ÃƒƒÃ‚‚Ãƒ‚Ã‚¢ÃƒƒÃ‚ƒÃƒ‚Ã‚ƒÃƒƒÃ‚‚Ãƒ‚Ã‚‚ÃƒƒÃ‚ƒÃƒ‚Ã‚¢ÃƒƒÃ‚‚Ãƒ‚Ã‚‚ÃƒƒÃ‚‚Ãƒ‚Ã‚¬ÃƒƒÃ‚ƒÃƒ‚Ã‚ƒÃƒƒÃ‚‚Ãƒ‚Ã‚‚ÃƒƒÃ‚ƒÃƒ‚Ã‚…ÃƒƒÃ‚‚Ãƒ‚Ã‚“KÃƒƒÃ‚ƒÃƒ‚Ã‚ƒÃƒƒÃ‚‚Ãƒ‚Ã‚ƒÃƒƒÃ‚ƒÃƒ‚Ã‚†ÃƒƒÃ‚‚Ãƒ‚Ã‚’ÃƒƒÃ‚ƒÃƒ‚Ã‚ƒÃƒƒÃ‚‚Ãƒ‚Ã‚‚ÃƒƒÃ‚ƒÃƒ‚Ã‚‚ÃƒƒÃ‚‚Ãƒ‚Ã‚¤rcher salt bath furnaceÃƒƒÃ‚ƒÃƒ‚Ã‚ƒÃƒƒÃ‚‚Ãƒ‚Ã‚ƒÃƒƒÃ‚ƒÃƒ‚Ã‚‚ÃƒƒÃ‚‚Ãƒ‚Ã‚¢ÃƒƒÃ‚ƒÃƒ‚Ã‚ƒÃƒƒÃ‚‚Ãƒ‚Ã‚‚ÃƒƒÃ‚ƒÃƒ‚Ã‚¢ÃƒƒÃ‚‚Ãƒ‚Ã‚‚ÃƒƒÃ‚‚Ãƒ‚Ã‚¬ÃƒƒÃ‚ƒÃƒ‚Ã‚ƒÃƒƒÃ‚‚Ãƒ‚Ã‚‚ÃƒƒÃ‚ƒÃƒ‚Ã‚‚ÃƒƒÃ‚‚Ãƒ‚Ã‚ for tempering steel and hardening light alloys for industry.
- In 1939, the company was shifted to Winnenden, where the headquarters were build. The company used to manufacture pre-heating burners for airplane motors and cabin heaters, amongst other things.
- But after World War II, the company started manufacturing products of daily needs, such as circular furnaces, handcarts and tractor trailers.
- In 1950, the company entered into the cleaning technology with the development of the first European hot-water pressure washer (the DS 350 steam blaster).
- Alfred KÃƒƒÃ‚ƒÃƒ‚Ã‚ƒÃƒƒÃ‚‚Ãƒ‚Ã‚ƒÃƒƒÃ‚ƒÃƒ‚Ã‚†ÃƒƒÃ‚‚Ãƒ‚Ã‚’ÃƒƒÃ‚ƒÃƒ‚Ã‚ƒÃƒƒÃ‚‚Ãƒ‚Ã‚‚ÃƒƒÃ‚ƒÃƒ‚Ã‚‚ÃƒƒÃ‚‚Ãƒ‚Ã‚¤rcher died on 17 September 1959 at age 58,
- In 1962 the company founded the first foreign subsidiary in France and subsequently in Austria and Switzerland.
- In 1974, a factory was set up in Brazil and within the time period of ten years the company founded 16 distribution companies in regions including North America, Africa and Australia.
- In 1974, the company concentrated on high-pressure cleaning technology and products.
- Karcher company was the first to introduce first portable pressure washer.
- In 1986, the Karcher company proved itself to be the pioneer in roller brush technology for scrubber dryer.
- In 1993 the product line is expanded to include indoor cleaning and products like steam cleaners and vacuum cleaners were introduced.
- In 2007, the company entered into a new business segment of gardens and introduced products like watering pumps, drainage, and house water supply as well as an extensive line of accessories.
- In 2008 , the company had established its registered office in 41 countries with its own subsidiaries and its 85% of annual turn over comes from foreign countries.
- The company has 40,000 service centers in over 190 counties to ensure the uninterrupted services to customers worldwide.
- In 2009, the company introduced ultra high-pressure cleaners which cleans and but also renovate facades and strip concrete with pressures of up to 2,500 bar.
- In the same year a multi functional municipal sweeper was launched on the market
are engaged in the importing of a wide range of
Industrial Cleaning Equipment. Our products are ideal for heavy duty
cleaning purposes, but they possess various high tech automated
features that make their usage easy and smooth. In our product range
customers can avail to the following products:
- High-pressure Cleaners
- Hot Water High-pressure Cleaner
- Spray-extraction Cleaners
- Carpet Cleaners
- Steam Cleaners
- Air Blower
- Scrubber Driers
- Sweepers And Vacuum Sweepers
- Industrial Cleaning Systems
- Cleaning Agents
Quality as one of the foremost demand of the customers, we aim at
bringing high quality products , that possess longer operational life.
In line with this, we import our products from industrial
recognized and reputed manufacturers only. Moreover, we have employed a team
of highly experienced quality auditors, who supervise the entire quality inspection process. Also, they conduct various quality checks on our
products to measure their quality standards. By conducting a series of
quality tests, the quality auditor ensures the industrial recommended
quality standard of our products. Hence, these quality tests covers all
the the requisite parameters like:
- Tensile strength
- Capacity to withstand heat
- Power consumption
- Corrosion and abrasion resistant etc.
All these endeavours on our part, accord an unmatchable and high quality standard to our products.
Cleaning Equipment are used in the execution of different national and
International projects. the credence of our products among the reputed
domestic and international players shows the worth and value of our
products. Listed below are some of the major projects, where our
products were used upon:
- Nihonbashi Bridge in Tokyo
- Matsudagawan Dam in Japan
- Oleftal Dam
- Space Needle
- Mount Rushmore
- Colossi of Memnon, Luxor
- Sergej-Houseat the Russian District, Jerusalem
- Fountains - Paris, France
- St. Gillert MemorialÃƒƒÃ‚ƒÃƒ‚Ã‚ƒÃƒƒÃ‚‚Ãƒ‚Ã‚ƒÃƒƒÃ‚ƒÃƒ‚Ã‚‚ÃƒƒÃ‚‚Ãƒ‚Ã‚¢ÃƒƒÃ‚ƒÃƒ‚Ã‚ƒÃƒƒÃ‚‚Ãƒ‚Ã‚‚ÃƒƒÃ‚ƒÃƒ‚Ã‚¢ÃƒƒÃ‚‚Ãƒ‚Ã‚‚ÃƒƒÃ‚‚Ãƒ‚Ã‚¬ÃƒƒÃ‚ƒÃƒ‚Ã‚ƒÃƒƒÃ‚‚Ãƒ‚Ã‚‚ÃƒƒÃ‚ƒÃƒ‚Ã‚¢ÃƒƒÃ‚‚Ãƒ‚Ã‚€ÃƒƒÃ‚‚Ãƒ‚Ã‚œ Budapest, Hungary
- Hradschin Fountain ÃƒƒÃ‚ƒÃƒ‚Ã‚ƒÃƒƒÃ‚‚Ãƒ‚Ã‚ƒÃƒƒÃ‚ƒÃƒ‚Ã‚‚ÃƒƒÃ‚‚Ãƒ‚Ã‚¢ÃƒƒÃ‚ƒÃƒ‚Ã‚ƒÃƒƒÃ‚‚Ãƒ‚Ã‚‚ÃƒƒÃ‚ƒÃƒ‚Ã‚¢ÃƒƒÃ‚‚Ãƒ‚Ã‚‚ÃƒƒÃ‚‚Ãƒ‚Ã‚¬ÃƒƒÃ‚ƒÃƒ‚Ã‚ƒÃƒƒÃ‚‚Ãƒ‚Ã‚‚ÃƒƒÃ‚ƒÃƒ‚Ã‚¢ÃƒƒÃ‚‚Ãƒ‚Ã‚€ÃƒƒÃ‚‚Ãƒ‚Ã‚œ Prague, Czech Republic
- Skat Fountain - Altenburg, Germany
- Monas Monument - Jakarta, Indonesia
- Princes Bridge ÃƒƒÃ‚ƒÃƒ‚Ã‚ƒÃƒƒÃ‚‚Ãƒ‚Ã‚ƒÃƒƒÃ‚ƒÃƒ‚Ã‚‚ÃƒƒÃ‚‚Ãƒ‚Ã‚¢ÃƒƒÃ‚ƒÃƒ‚Ã‚ƒÃƒƒÃ‚‚Ãƒ‚Ã‚‚ÃƒƒÃ‚ƒÃƒ‚Ã‚¢ÃƒƒÃ‚‚Ãƒ‚Ã‚‚ÃƒƒÃ‚‚Ãƒ‚Ã‚¬ÃƒƒÃ‚ƒÃƒ‚Ã‚ƒÃƒƒÃ‚‚Ãƒ‚Ã‚‚ÃƒƒÃ‚ƒÃƒ‚Ã‚¢ÃƒƒÃ‚‚Ãƒ‚Ã‚€ÃƒƒÃ‚‚Ãƒ‚Ã‚œ Melbourne, Australien
- Brandenburg GateÃƒƒÃ‚ƒÃƒ‚Ã‚ƒÃƒƒÃ‚‚Ãƒ‚Ã‚ƒÃƒƒÃ‚ƒÃƒ‚Ã‚‚ÃƒƒÃ‚‚Ãƒ‚Ã‚¢ÃƒƒÃ‚ƒÃƒ‚Ã‚ƒÃƒƒÃ‚‚Ãƒ‚Ã‚‚ÃƒƒÃ‚ƒÃƒ‚Ã‚¢ÃƒƒÃ‚‚Ãƒ‚Ã‚‚ÃƒƒÃ‚‚Ãƒ‚Ã‚¬ÃƒƒÃ‚ƒÃƒ‚Ã‚ƒÃƒƒÃ‚‚Ãƒ‚Ã‚‚ÃƒƒÃ‚ƒÃƒ‚Ã‚¢ÃƒƒÃ‚‚Ãƒ‚Ã‚€ÃƒƒÃ‚‚Ãƒ‚Ã‚œ Berlin, Germany
- Christ the Reedemer ÃƒƒÃ‚ƒÃƒ‚Ã‚ƒÃƒƒÃ‚‚Ãƒ‚Ã‚ƒÃƒƒÃ‚ƒÃƒ‚Ã‚‚ÃƒƒÃ‚‚Ãƒ‚Ã‚¢ÃƒƒÃ‚ƒÃƒ‚Ã‚ƒÃƒƒÃ‚‚Ãƒ‚Ã‚‚ÃƒƒÃ‚ƒÃƒ‚Ã‚¢ÃƒƒÃ‚‚Ãƒ‚Ã‚‚ÃƒƒÃ‚‚Ãƒ‚Ã‚¬ÃƒƒÃ‚ƒÃƒ‚Ã‚ƒÃƒƒÃ‚‚Ãƒ‚Ã‚‚ÃƒƒÃ‚ƒÃƒ‚Ã‚¢ÃƒƒÃ‚‚Ãƒ‚Ã‚€ÃƒƒÃ‚‚Ãƒ‚Ã‚œ Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
- Statue of Liberty - New York, USA
- Sailors Memorial ÃƒƒÃ‚ƒÃƒ‚Ã‚ƒÃƒƒÃ‚‚Ãƒ‚Ã‚ƒÃƒƒÃ‚ƒÃƒ‚Ã‚‚ÃƒƒÃ‚‚Ãƒ‚Ã‚¢ÃƒƒÃ‚ƒÃƒ‚Ã‚ƒÃƒƒÃ‚‚Ãƒ‚Ã‚‚ÃƒƒÃ‚ƒÃƒ‚Ã‚¢ÃƒƒÃ‚‚Ãƒ‚Ã‚‚ÃƒƒÃ‚‚Ãƒ‚Ã‚¬ÃƒƒÃ‚ƒÃƒ‚Ã‚ƒÃƒƒÃ‚‚Ãƒ‚Ã‚‚ÃƒƒÃ‚ƒÃƒ‚Ã‚¢ÃƒƒÃ‚‚Ãƒ‚Ã‚€ÃƒƒÃ‚‚Ãƒ‚Ã‚œ Lisbon, Portugal.