The History Of The Company
- The company was incepted under the entrepreneurship of Alfred KÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃ¤rcher. He had made major contribution for the progress of WÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃ¼rttemberg.
- At the age of 23, in 1924 KÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃ¤rcher completed his studies at the Technischen Hochschule Stuttgart and started working for his fatherÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃ¢ÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃ¢ÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃ¬ÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃ¢ÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃ¢s company. Later he developed it into an engineering office.
- In 1935, he set up an another company in Stuttgart-Bad Cannstatt to develop his own product ideas in the field of heating technology. He manufactured and patented ÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃ¢ÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃ¢ÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃ¬ÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃ ÃÃÃÃKÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃ¤rcher salt bath furnaceÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃ¢ÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃ¢ÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃ¬ÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃ for tempering steel and hardening light alloys for industry.
- In 1939, the company was shifted to Winnenden, where the headquarters were build. The company used to manufacture pre-heating burners for airplane motors and cabin heaters, amongst other things.
- But after World War II, the company started manufacturing products of daily needs, such as circular furnaces, handcarts and tractor trailers.
- In 1950, the company entered into the cleaning technology with the development of the first European hot-water pressure washer (the DS 350 steam blaster).
- Alfred KÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃ¤rcher died on 17 September 1959 at age 58,
- In 1962 the company founded the first foreign subsidiary in France and subsequently in Austria and Switzerland.
- In 1974, a factory was set up in Brazil and within the time period of ten years the company founded 16 distribution companies in regions including North America, Africa and Australia.
- In 1974, the company concentrated on high-pressure cleaning technology and products.
- Karcher company was the first to introduce first portable pressure washer.
- In 1986, the Karcher company proved itself to be the pioneer in roller brush technology for scrubber dryer.
- In 1993 the product line is expanded to include indoor cleaning and products like steam cleaners and vacuum cleaners were introduced.
- In 2007, the company entered into a new business segment of gardens and introduced products like watering pumps, drainage, and house water supply as well as an extensive line of accessories.
- In 2008 , the company had established its registered office in 41 countries with its own subsidiaries and its 85% of annual turn over comes from foreign countries.
- The company has 40,000 service centers in over 190 counties to ensure the uninterrupted services to customers worldwide.
- In 2009, the company introduced ultra high-pressure cleaners which cleans and but also renovate facades and strip concrete with pressures of up to 2,500 bar.
- In the same year a multi functional municipal sweeper was launched on the market
We are engaged in the importing of a wide range of Industrial Cleaning Equipment. Our products are ideal for heavy duty cleaning purposes, but they possess various high tech automated features that make their usage easy and smooth. In our product range customers can avail to the following products:
- High-pressure Cleaners
- Hot Water High-pressure Cleaner
- Spray-extraction Cleaners
- Carpet Cleaners
- Steam Cleaners
- Air Blower
- Scrubber Driers
- Sweepers And Vacuum Sweepers
- Industrial Cleaning Systems
- Cleaning Agents
Considering Quality as one of the foremost demand of the customers, we aim at bringing high quality products , that possess longer operational life. In line with this, we import our products from industrial recognized and reputed manufacturers only. Moreover, we have employed a team of highly experienced quality auditors, who supervise the entire quality inspection process. Also, they conduct various quality checks on our products to measure their quality standards. By conducting a series of quality tests, the quality auditor ensures the industrial recommended quality standard of our products. Hence, these quality tests covers all the the requisite parameters like:
- Tensile strength
- Capacity to withstand heat
- Power consumption
- Corrosion and abrasion resistant etc.
All these endeavours on our part, accord an unmatchable and high quality standard to our products.
Our Cleaning Equipment are used in the execution of different national and International projects. the credence of our products among the reputed domestic and international players shows the worth and value of our products. Listed below are some of the major projects, where our products were used upon:
- Nihonbashi Bridge in Tokyo
- Matsudagawan Dam in Japan
- Oleftal Dam
- Space Needle
- Mount Rushmore
- Colossi of Memnon, Luxor
- Sergej-Houseat the Russian District, Jerusalem
- Fountains - Paris, France
- St. Gillert MemorialÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃ¢ÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃ¢ÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃ¬ÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃ¢ÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃ Budapest, Hungary
- Hradschin Fountain ÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃ¢ÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃ¢ÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃ¬ÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃ¢ÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃ Prague, Czech Republic
- Skat Fountain - Altenburg, Germany
- Monas Monument - Jakarta, Indonesia
- Princes Bridge ÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃ¢ÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃ¢ÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃ¬ÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃ¢ÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃ Melbourne, Australien
- Brandenburg GateÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃ¢ÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃ¢ÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃ¬ÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃ¢ÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃ Berlin, Germany
- Christ the Reedemer ÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃ¢ÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃ¢ÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃ¬ÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃ¢ÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃ Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
- Statue of Liberty - New York, USA
- Sailors Memorial ÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃ¢ÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃ¢ÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃ¬ÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃ¢ÃÃÃÃÃÃÃÃ Lisbon, Portugal.
Thane, Maharashtra, India